OverviewThe S76S is designed & manufactured in a smallest form factor - SiP ( System in Package ). It integrate with Semtech SX1276 and a 32-bit ultra low power Cortex M0L MCU ( STM32L073x ), supporting global 863MHz ~ 928MHz ISM-Bands.
Capable of 2-way communication and reach over 16 km ( 10 miles ) distance in our field test.
This product is designed with multiple easy to use interface ( I2C/SPI/UART/GPIO ), fine-tuned RF performance and will be offered with complete SDK library & ready to go HDK, it can significantly help the users to shrink the size of end device and simplify the development efforts for any LoRa applications.
- Small footprint：13 mm x 11 mm x 1.1 mm
- Epoxy molding finished module in LGA type
- Embedded memories (up to 192 Kbytes of Flash memory and 20 Kbytes of RAM)
- +20 dBm constant RF output vs. V supply
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps
- High sensitivity：down to -137 dBm
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa and OOK modulation
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator